Join our fun and passionate team here at The Finders Keepers! Jobs will be posted here when they are open.
Social Media & Content Manager
Are you passionate about digital content creation, social media and building community?
Do you love design, and are you naturally savvy when it comes to all things social? We’re searching for our next unicorn to join the team!
The Finders Keepers has been operating for more than 13 years and is well-loved with a loyal design-loving community. Working with a great team, you will have flexible work from home options, and will be contributing to the growing conscious shopping revolution supporting small businesses across Australia.
You will be responsible for our social media management, community engagement, content creation across multiple platforms, developing schedules and communications, and reporting.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about innovative approaches to all things creative and social and wants to contribute and evolve with our small team.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) or training in social media marketing
- 2+ years of core experience in a relevant social media, digital marketing role
- Experience developing, implementing and adjusting a monthly content plan across organic social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
- Strong planning and time management skills
- A love for design, handmade and supporting small businesses
- A creative eye and ability to bring together creative content
- Strong communication skills and the ability to articulate all things social
- Experience in content creation and management, preference for Adobe skills in InDesign, Photoshop and editing software
- Excellent administrative skills with cloud-based tools and task management systems
- Agile with tech, working on remote communications with a dispersed team
- Experience in reading and reporting social media data and analytics. Ability to make sound adjustments to increase engagement, conversions and traffic
- Most importantly, we value and champion a proactive and positive approach to working solutions for our small but mighty team – good vibes and a positive attitude is a must
What you’ll be doing:
The role of the Social Media & Content Manager will be to drive community engagement and growth for The Finders Keepers via:
- Creating fun and engaging content for multiple platforms
- Content scheduling and management including blog posts, social media posts and distribution of marketing assets
- Writing clear and engaging copy for a variety of different social channels and our blog
- Managing community engagement including customer service support where appropriate
- Devising social strategies to drive growth, engagement and sales for event tickets and our Ecommerce Marketplace
- Working closely with an external advertising agency to create content, and manage digital advertising bookings
- Provide insights via analytics and reporting, that measure the performance of all content so we are adjusting strategy based on facts.
- Keeping up with industry trends, and making recommendations to optimise performance and reach across specific channels.
How to Apply:
Please email us with these 2 separate documents (we prefer PDF files).
1 - Cover letter with more about you, including:
- Your current location and current role.
- Why you want to work for the Finders Keepers and what you think you could bring to the organisation.
- What is one new fun thing you could see working for the Finders Keepers?
2 - A copy of your resume (please include your current location)
The first round of successful candidates will then be asked to complete a proposed project to demonstrate their skills.
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 16th July
(extensions may be considered if we have not found the right candidate)
The Social Media & Content Manager role is a part-time role for 30 hours per week with a view to becoming a full-time position. We are looking for an immediate start.
During the pandemic, we made the switch to a working from home team. However, the majority of our team are based out of the Northern Rivers, NSW. Remote candidates will be considered for this role.